Girl dies after tasting ‘poisonous’ grass in Central Kashmir’s Kangan

Girl dies after tasting ‘poisonous’ grass in Central Kashmir’s Kangan
Girl dies after tasting ‘poisonous’ grass in Central Kashmir’s Kangan

Ganderbal, June 3: There has been an incident of death of a 24-year-old girl after she tasted some leaves of ‘poisonous’ grass in Central Kashmir’s Kangan area of Ganderbal district.

Local sources told news agency Kashmir News Trust that a girl (name withheld), daughter of late Nazir Ahmed Var was reaping grass to feed her cattle. They said the grass which is locally known as ‘Bota Ghasa’ is usually being reaped to feed the cattle after separating poisonous stuff from it.

The girl after tasting some leaves of the grass started vomiting abruptly. She was taken to Sub-District Hospital Kangan where doctors referred her to SKIMS.

At SKIMS the girl died during a…

Tags

Share Article

A best news channel which publishes latest videos from Jammu and Kashmir which includes Politics, Public Grievances, Current affairs, Off-beat stories, Religion, etc. and We want to combine literature and journalism on one platform.

Related Posts

This is articles having same tags as the current post.